- click iTunes store at the top
- click purchased (small text buried on middle of right hand side)
- Use pull down on left hand side to switch from self to other person next to Purchased
- Click on a show on the left hand side
- Click on Episodes at the top to switch from Seasons and see the episodes.
Tuesday, August 18, 2015
How to use iTunes family sharing
It took me too long to figure this out. If you have family sharing enabled for iTunes and try to play content from the library of another member in the plan then you will get a dialog asking for your password followed by another dialog claiming the computer is already authorized and the content won't play. You have to download the content, you can't stream it, but that isn't the most annoying part. The shared content is hard to find. iTunes seems to change the UI each in random ways each year. This advice works for version 12.2.2.