- MyRocks Internals and Production Deployment at Facebook - I am not sure whether this is a tutorial or a talk but the presenter is Yoshinori Matsunobu and the content will be awesome.
- MyRocks at Facebook and a Roadmap - What is next for MyRocks? I won't spoil the surprise but this is a keynote by Yoshinori Matsunobu.
- MyRocks Engineering: Deploying a New MySQL Storage Engine to Production at Facebook - Writing a new storage engine is hard, deploying it is harder. This explains how MyRocks replaced InnoDB for a web-scale workload without too much worry.
- Building a MongoDB Storage Engine with the RocksDB LSM Tree - MongoRocks is part of Percona Server for MongoDB. From following the email list they do a lot more than just compile it. I am a happy user of it -- for performance comparisons.
- What's New in CMongo Tencent's Branch of MongoDB - MongoRocks is web-scale! I will attend to learn more about how they are using and making better MongoRocks.
- Improvements to MongoRocks in 2017 - I am the speaker. I will explain how we continue to make MongoRocks better by making RocksDB better.
- RocksDB Static Sorted Table Formats: Considerations when Building a Search Engine - Tarek Sheasha explains a web-scale use of RocksDB at Booking.com
Friday, September 1, 2017
All things RocksDB at Percona Live Europe 2017
There is plenty of content about MyRocks, MongoRocks and RocksDB at Percona Live Europe. Go here for registration and use the code SeeMeSpeakPLE17 for a discount: